I took and passed the VMware VCAP-DCD exam today for vSphere 4. The exam crashed in the middle of the test and I burned 1.5h waiting for tech support to sort out the details. Oh well.. passed it and am pleased.
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.