To all those that planned and worked on VMworld 2011, thank you. It was a great VMworld. I had a wonderful time, and to all of the VMware employees in the VMware pavillion, thank you for your time as I asked some really unusual questions. I had a great time, and was proud to see my contributions to vFabric Data Director rewarded with an interview. Thanks!
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
- Launching On-Demand Training Platform SQLibrium
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.