That was a rough exam. I can’t speak about the specifics, but I feel it was a tad imbalanced in some areas. Some areas felt out of date, and others felt just plain odd. Most of the questions, however, I thought were very good. We’ll see in a few months how I did!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.