A huge thank you goes to all those motivated IT pros who spent their Saturday at today’s SQL Saturday event in Chicago. Andy Galbraith (@DBA_Andy) and I presented a session on Virtualizing Business Critical SQL Servers, and we had approximately 45 attendees. Thank you everyone who attended – the questions were great, the feedback was fantastic, and you were all wonderfully engaged! Andy and I had a blast, and we look forward to doing this again in the near future!
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
- Launching On-Demand Training Platform SQLibrium
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.