I’m now a certified Microsoft MCITP SQL Server 2008 Developer. Woohoo! I’ve been putting this one off for a LONG time. This was the last big hurdle before the studying for MCM begins with both barrels loaded. Now, it’s time to hit the books!
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
- Launching On-Demand Training Platform SQLibrium
- Top 10 Must-Ask Questions Before Going to the Cloud
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.