I am having an issue (my fault, not theirs) on uploading one of my two presentations from this past weekend’s SQL Saturday in Kansas City, so I am uploading them here! If anyone has any feedback, questions, or comments on these presentations, please do not hesitate to contact me!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.