At my day job, I have posted part three in a five-part series of virtualizing your business critical SQL Servers. This part in the series is on building out the virtual environment now that you have a good idea of the infrastructure requirements. It includes a lot of our best practices and guidelines when building out the VMware environment. Check it out here!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.