I just read a great article on NetworkWorld that demonstrates that Microsoft’s Azure outperforms most tests against Amazon’s AWS. That’s great news for Microsoft, and all of the work accomplished in the last couple of years is paying off. Check it out!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.