Jonathan Kehayias (b | t ) posted a fantastic write up today on VMware’s vNUMA interactions when the operating system feature ‘CPU hot plug’ is enabled over at SQLPerformance.com. I’ve been mulling around ideas for a similar post but he beat me to it, and did a great job! Head over to SQLPerformance.com and read up!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.