On December 10 at 11am CST I will be presenting the next PASS Virtualization Virtual Chapter monthly webinar, where you can ask me any of the burning questions about virtualized SQL Server that you’ve been just itching to ask! It’s an open questions and answers session. Please submit your questions to Tom Norman, chapter lead, at email@example.com, and we’ll be sure to get them answered for you! RSVP here for this free webinar, and I’ll see you all then!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.