This Thursday I will be joining an open discussion with Tegile Systems and the Lincoln SQL Server Users Group on the challenges for the DBA when it comes to handling large amounts of data. Everything from storage to CPUs and virtualization will be discussed, and both OLTP and BI systems will be addressed. Join us at Lazlo’s South at 6:00pm on Thursday for this open discusssion! RSVP today!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.