Recently, I was able to help SimpliVity work to develop a reference architecture document for running resource-intensive SQL Server virtual machines on the SimpliVity OmniCube platform. We went through a lot of different OLTP workload types and have put together a number of best practices for virtualized SQL Server on their hyperconverged architecture product.
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
- Launching On-Demand Training Platform SQLibrium
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.