Next Wednesday, January 13th, at 1pm Eastern the PASS Virtualization Virtual Chapter will be holding an open questions and answers session on anything related to SQL Server virtualization, with me as your host! Send over your questions to either Tom Norman (VC lead), or over to me and we’ll get them answered for you! Any SQL Server virtualization question is welcomed in this no-holds-barred open session. We’ve had a blast with these in the past, and look forward to answering all of your questions!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.