I’m running a flash sale discount for my upcoming Chicago SQL Saturday Precon called ‘SQL Server Infrastructure Tuning for Availability and Performance‘ today from 1-5PM only! I’m offering a $25 discount for those that are watching Twitter and the blogosphere.
The focus of the course is to help those new to enterprise server infrastructure concepts become familiar with the function and purpose of each layer of the architecture around their databases, and how this knowledge can benefit them as data professionals. Participants will gain exposure to all layers of infrastructure and virtualization underneath SQL Server, from storage all the way through to the SQL Server instance, and will learn how to review and engineer the entire stack with a strong emphasis on SQL Server performance.
The following topics will be addressed during the course:
- Datacenter Fundamentals
- Infrastructure Stack Fundamentals
- Storage and SAN Concepts and Design
- Networking and Interconnect Topologies
- Physical Server Technologies
- The SQL Server Virtual Machine
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Performance Investigation and Tuning of the Entire Stack
If you’re interested in learning more and taking advantage of this discounted training opportunity, click on over to the event page at EventBrite! This discount is just valid today 1-5PM!