I’m thrilled to have been part of the second EightKB Mixed Extents podcast recording where Joey D’Antoni, Melody Zacharias, Andrew Pruski, Mark Wilkinson, Anthony Nocentino, and I talked about the differences in cloud versus on-premises infrastructure, skills needed for the transition to the cloud, and some of the current limitations that we hope get resolved soon. Check it out! I had a blast recording this with them!
- Don’t Stop at Just Enabling Read Committed Snapshot Isolation (RCSI)
- VMware Improves In-Guest Time Synchronization with 7.0 U1
- Steps for a Successful Data Migration Session at Microsoft Ignite
- Cannot expand VMDKs with NVMe storage controller on VMware without a reboot
- How to Prep a SQL Server Availability Group for VM-Level DR Replication
The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and experiences. Terms, Conditions, and Disclosure are located here.